I highly recommend reading the instructions for using the form. There are also links to my photo shoot policies and package information toward the bottom of the page. It is your responsibility to know and understand my policies. Failure to know and understand my policies will NOT result in a refund.
Here’s how my photo shoot scheduling application works.
- Fill out the items in the Contact Info section. Name, Phone and Email are required. The other items are optional.
- If you have an idea for the location, enter it into the Shoot Location box.
- If you wish to do a TFP shoot, check the TFP Shoot checkbox.
- Select the type of photo shoot you want to schedule in the Shoot Type section.
- Click any available day in the calendar.
- You can use the month, week, day and list buttons at the top right of the calendar to change the calendar view.
- An available day is one that is clickable and has no separators between the different times.
- Select an available time from the popup box.
- Click the Select Time Button
- Click the Book Photoshoot button.
You will see a success message, which confirms your photo shoot is submitted and awaiting approval. You will also receive an email confirming that your photo shoot is submitted. I will follow up within 48 hours to let you know whether I accept or decline your photo shoot.
The session fee for all photo shoots, except the Digital Fine Art Photo Shoot, is NON-REFUNDABLE and must be paid in advance in order to reserve your photo shoot date and time. During the booking process, you will be instructed to to pay the NON-REFUNDABLE session fee via Paypal.
For the Digital Fine Art Photo Shoot, a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required for each person participating in the photo shoot. When signing up for a Digital Fine Art Photo Shoot with friends, please enter the name and email address of each participant so that an invoice for the 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit can be sent to each participant.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Deposits are not refundable. However, deposits may be transferred to a future photo shoot provided cancellation is received at least 24 hours prior to your photo shoot date and start time.
IMPORTANT! Please read the following before booking a shoot: Photoshoot Deposits, Transfers, & Refunds, Photoshoot Compensation, Photoshoot Agreements, and Photoshoot Rules of Conduct. It is your responsibility to know and understand my policies. I will not give out refunds just because you didn’t know about or understand my policies. Also, please read about my photoshoot packages and prices before scheduling your shoot so that there is no misunderstanding about what you get and how much it costs.
- Be a Model! Photo Shoot
- Digital Fine Art Photo Shoot
- Portraits (includes Senior Portraits)
- Engagement Photo Shoot
- Head Shots
- Holiday Card Photos
NOTE: If there will be more than one model participating in a photoshoot, submit your photo shoot and enter each model’s name and email address in the Notes box of the form. I require each model’s name and contact information so that an invoice for the deposit can be sent to each model.