I highly recommend reading the instructions for using the form. There are also links to my photoshoot policies and package information. It is your responsibility to know and understand my policies. Failure to know and understand my policies will NOT result in a refund.
Here’s how my photoshoot scheduling application works.
- Fill out the items in the Contact Info section. Name, Phone and Email are required. The other items are optional.
- If you have an idea for the location, enter it into the Shoot Location box.
- If you wish to do a TFP shoot, check the TFP Shoot checkbox.
- If you need a makeup artist and/or hair stylist, check the appropriate checkbox.
- Select the type of photoshoot you want to schedule in the Shoot Type section.
- Click any available day in the calendar.
- You can use the month, week, day and list buttons at the top right of the calendar to change the calendar view.
- An available day is one that is clickable and has no separators between the different times.
- Select an available time from the popup box.
- Click the Select Time Button
- Click the Book Photoshoot button.
You will see a success message, which confirms your photoshoot is submitted and awaiting approval. You will also receive an email confirming that your photoshoot is submitted. I will follow up within 48 hours to let you know whether I accept or decline your photoshoot.
I require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit for the photoshoot. For any modeling photoshoots (Modeling Photoshoot, Night Shoot, Half Day Photoshoot, and Full Day Photoshoot), a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required for each model. If I accept your photoshoot, you will receive an invoice for the deposit. Upon receipt of payment, your photoshoot will be confirmed and added to my calendar.
The remaining 50% photoshoot fee is due upon completion of the photoshoot in cash.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Deposits are not refundable. However, deposits may be transferred to a future photoshoot provided cancellation is received at least 24 hours prior to the photoshoot date and start time.
IMPORTANT! Please read the following before booking a shoot: Photoshoot Deposits, Transfers, & Refunds, Photoshoot Compensation, Photoshoot Agreements, and Photoshoot Rules of Conduct. It is your responsibility to know and understand my policies. I will not give out refunds just because you didn’t know about or understand my policies. Also, please read about my photoshoot packages and prices before scheduling your shoot so that there is no misunderstanding about what you get and how much it costs.
- Professional & Amateur Model Photoshoot
- Amateur Boudoir Photoshoot
- Portraits (includes Senior Portraits)
- Bodybuilders | Fitness, Figure & Swimsuit Competitors | Other Athletes
- Head Shots
- Newborn Baby Photos
- Property Photos
- Holiday Card Photos
NOTE: If there will be more than one model participating in a photoshoot, submit your photoshoot and enter each model’s name and email address in the Notes box of the form. I require each model’s name and contact information so that an invoice for the deposit can be sent to each model.